Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Meet-with-old-friends day.

It's 11.20pm and I just got home. Yeah, just got home. After longggg time I was out this late. Loool. Today was a "meet-with-old-friends" type of day. Well, got invitations from 2 different groups of people today. One, my Highschool friends. Second, my childhood friends (neighbors). I get to see both of these groups only during Christmas vacation. Reunion type, you know? At first, I declined both invitations by saying I won't be able to join them today. But.... Later on, I realized that I should go. Because I get to see them only during Christmas vacation, and who knows if next year I would still be here or not. Don't worry I am not talking about dying, I am talking about my marriage thingy. Hahaha. Yeah, so I left home around 6pm, hopped in the car, and told my brother to meet me somewhere to swap the car. Because he borrowed my car! Haha. And when I met him, I insisted him to join us too in the Highschool batch reunion. Afterall, me and my brother were in the same batch. Yes, we were classmates. Wondering how? Well I started my studies very early. Hahaha. Story is, when my brother used to get ready to go to school, I used to be jealous and insisted my parents to study also! In that way, me and my brother became classmates. Hahaha, so back to the main thing, after insisting my brother so much to come along with me, he agreed. Went to the reunion party. Met old classmates. Felt good. Good old memories. Forceful laugh (sometimes). Uncomfortableness. It was mixed, to be honest. Haha. Too much chemical locha dimaag mein, dude. So just as the clock hit 7.40pm, I at once left the place with my brother and came home. Technically, to pick my childhood friends. We get along together once a year only, as well. :) Went to coffee shop with them, chilled a bit. Talked about old stuffs. Though technology was a bit disturbance as all of them were busy using phones. Lol. Haha. 10.30pm we came back home and decided to stay just outside my house til 11.15pm. Yeah, just right I came home, I opened the laptop and started blogging. This "meet-with-old-friends" type of day was supposed to be good, but still somehow feeling incomplete. I don't know why. The day is not yet over. So lets see what it is. Maybe and hopefully I'll get my answer soon. Yay, last day of the year tomorrow. Goodnight, world! Keep smiling all of you. :)

-diptily

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos