Monday, March 29, 2010

Condolence. Parents. Grad.

Mixed titles, for mixed posts. Hehe.

Condolence to me, and to my family. My grandmother (father side) passed away last March 25, 2010. It's my very first time hearing people telling me "condolence" and all thingy. When my grandpa (father side) died 12 years ago, I had no knowledge about these things. C'mon, I was just 6 years old way back then! Hehe. But now I am big. Got knowledge already. And am feeling bad that she left us. My dad has become an orphan now. But at the same time, I am feeling good for her too. She has been suffering from so many years. Now atleast she can take rest in heaven and be with her Hubby. :) Hehe. And now, my parents are going in India. Hmm. Mom and Dad's flight will be tomorrow morning. Which means to say they have to leave for Manila this midnight. Aww, I am going to miss my Mama. From the past 9 years, I haven't stayed away with her for more than 3 days. Maaaaa, I am going to miss your food too. :(( Have a nice flight to my Ma and Pa! Love you both. :-*

And yeah, Happy Graduation to my lil' sisssy, Pinky. She has finally completed her High school. Welcome to college life, sis. :)

"You will always be remembered, grandma. :)"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
:)
:)

-sy

chiyoko13 said...

condolence pu bessie..
well that's life..

condolence ulit..

FishBowl said...

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And take me home - what joy shall fill my heart!
Then shall I bow in humble adoration
And there proclaim, my God, how great Thou art!

Than sings my Soul, My Saviour God to thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

PrincessDipti said...

:)

Thyda said...

My condolences to you and your family

PrincessDipti said...

thank you thyda. :)

Neeraj said...

sorry to hear that Dipti
The Roaring Dragon

Catpad said...

my condolences to you and your family..
:)

PrincessDipti said...

neraz & catpad - thank you. :)

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos