Monday, March 15, 2010

My IT life compared to CSDP life.

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. This is my second course. The first one was Computer System Design and Programming. And I have already graduated in that course. It's so obvious, that both are computer related courses. Infact, both are just like the same. "JUST" lang ha. But, they aren't. Nothing can compare my CSDP life. It was just full of fun. Though I agree, that those days, I just very seldom go out with my friends. Or should I say, I don't go out at all with my friends those days compared to now. :D But still, those days were just awesome! Combination of Michael, Lavina and Dipti = SUPERRRRRRRR FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :))) Whenever I used to be sad, the joker Michael would cheer me up by cracking stupid jokes. :))) Hahahaha, miss you, you gay! :D It was just really funny days.. Though yeah I agree, I also have some friends now. New friends. But nothing and no one can beat the bonding of the three of us. We three were so much what you call "pasaway". Hahaha. I miss the two of them. Really. I still remember when ma'am Sharon used to hate our group because we were so much noisy and lazy. Hahaha. But then later on we became the favorite students of ma'am. Yeyyy! And almost all of the teachers used to be irritated with our group, but then they'd just laugh when we crack stupid jokes. :))) ma'am Tuliao, sir Randy, sir Gerald.. And many more. Hahaha. Nakakamiss kayo, leche. :)) Balik na kayo ng AMA, pleaseee langgg oh! Waaa. Basta, you rock guys! Nothing can beat our group! Sana magkabonding ule tayong tatlo. Kasi since nung naghiwalay tayong tatlo, never pa tayong nagsama ule. Kameng dalawa lagi ni Michael. Laging wala si Lavina. Grr. Hehe. BFF!! :)))

Hahaha. I just saw some pictures right now. When sir Randy was teaching and we three were eating peanuts and made the classroom like a cinema hall. :))) Check out the pics:







#*#*#*#*#*#

But hey, walang magtatampo ha. Sino mang classmate kong makabasa nito. Of course, I also have fun with you guys! Specially with Diana Tulagan. My bessie! Hehe. Siya nakakasama ko lage eh. :) Hehe. Basta yun, I am happy naman in my IT life. Kaso nakakamiss din ung CSDP life ko eh. Don't mind ha? :)

I miss my gaudy CSDP life. I miss you guys. I miss the group, BFFF!!! :)


---diptonggo. :D

4 comments:

chiyoko13 said...

aww.. starring ako ohh!hahaha.. yess!alabshoo bessie..:)

PrincessDipti said...

opcors bessie! wuv yew. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my God! dip naiyak ako sa blog mo..natouch ako as in super duper.. as in to the max.. yang picture na may mani.. grabe yan ung nabuhos db? yung school of funeral.. yan ung example ni sir randy ryt? Gosh.. grabe.. nakakamis... nakakaiyak..

PrincessDipti said...

michael is that you?? well yeah, nakakamiss nga. kaya nga pinost ko eh. yup, yan ung example ni sir randy. haha. those funny memories! :)

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos