So alexa did not update today. Ah-huh, so whatever rank we had yesterday, it's just the same as today. Which means to say I am the top winner of the COMPO-02 Reality Challenge. ;)
I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me and supported me in attaining number 1 position in our compo-02 class. :) My traffic rank in alexa is now 1,397,726 and in Philippines, it is 5,533. Top 1 will be given a free domain .com and top 2-5 will be given a .info domain. It was totally unexpected for me. I am a domain owner now. Whew. :) Thanks guys. Super thanks. And ofcourse, my special thank you to Ishi. For supporting and helping me a lot. And for boosting my confidence too. :)
As a reward, I'll be given a free domain. My own website! Gosh.. :) :) :) But yeah, there will be one side effect only, and that is my alexa ranking will be back to zero. But as sir Randy said, after 1 week it will be back to it's real rank. :) Hehe.
And this is so true, "every sacrifice has a fruitful reward" .. Yeah I agree I have become lazy when the month March came. But before March, only I know how I promoted my site. Even though how tired, how sleepy, and how badly my back hurts, I'd still continue promoting. :) And this is a good lesson for me.. You can say that this is a new start of my careeer. Maybe? Hehe. Basta, thanks to all of you! And thanks Ishi!
Just click this to view the results.
#*#*#
"aaj main upar, aasmaan niche. aaj main aage, zaamana hai piche.... :)"
--diptilicious
Posted by PrincessDipti at 12:43 AM
---> This post should have been posted last night. But nag-brownout eh. So no light, that's why for the mean time I wrote in the Notepad. Hehe. :)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
hey princess dipti.
thanks for ur comment ya.
i'll try to leave my comment for ur bloggie ya^^
haha! Feel free to visit my small small bloggie too^^
Have a nice day princess dipti.
Hmm...the above story reflects my life position the current moment. I REALLY discovered yesterday and this evening, the more I proclaim (promote) Jesus to be the Guide of my Life and God the One I need EVERY minute of the day. The more God speaks to me shows me things and even showed me a piece inside His heart for what he has planned for my Life...The Bigger Picture...Rather have that than a free domain, if you ask me...;-)
Keep ranking, dear!
hello dipti.. congrats.. may sarili ka nang domain.. hehehe galing.. natalo mo pa si starsky..
thank you, :)
dotCOM wahaha
Post a Comment