Monday, March 8, 2010

Ugly me!

I have just seen my pcitures way back to 2008. And I just can't stop spotting the differences between my past pictures and my present pictures. I used to look so charming and blooming way back then! But now? Gosh, I look like an ugly duckling. :(

My hair. It was my best asset before. But now?! Ewwwers! No one would even want to look back at my hair. It's so much disgusting! Really. Split-ends. Dry. Long but yuckies! Not straight anymore unlike before.

My face/cheeks. Before I used to have a chubby cheeks! I had cheek bones. But now. All I can hear is that "gosh, your face is so much thin!! It doesn't look good at all." Pshh! Whatevuh. Before it had so much glow. But now, no life at all! Grrr.

My skin color. Awww, I have become really dark now! :( Darker I mean to say. Waaa.

My weight. I don't know if I lost weight or gained some. Super confused about that! Ahahaha.

My height. OMG! Now my youngest sister looks taller than me. What the fish. I think I have become smaller. Whyyyyy?!?!?!?!?! :(((((

And so on and so forth...

Awww. What has happened to my physical appearance?? I think I am going to make someone turn off this coming April. Waaaa!! I'll try to bring back my old appearance. Basta, all I can say is that, I don't look pretty anymore. No more glow on my face. So bad.. Awww! :|

----

It's 8 again. My favorite numbah!!

Oh, by the way, HM to AS. :)


--dyptyyyness

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well what really matters is the inside not the outside....being contented and happy inside would help in reflecting you outside appearance :D

-sy

khai ganguro said...

wellll.... if all else fails, rest assured there's cosmetic surgery! there's nothing to be ashamed of! i personally did my nose and had a chin implant!

FishBowl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritz.. said...

Hey, Liked your blog , specially all the effects and the templates amazing :) ... Would like to follow it but I didnt get a subscribing link to it :( .... Cheers !!!!

PrincessDipti said...

simon - well yeah. i so agree with you! :) "being contented and happy inside would help in reflecting you outside appearance" --so true!

khai ganguro - haha. i am more into the natural side. but thanks for the advice . :D

PrincessDipti said...

fish bowl - hey i am so sorry about that.. but it was just my way of expressing/saying that my outer appearance has changed a lot. please dont mind that . :)

ritz - heiyah.. indian? hmm thanks for dropping by dear! try to follow it again. thanks for the compliment. hehe.

akshay said...

hey i just wanna tell u ...all the above commentors..she is just joking here..cuteness is her identity .. ;)

PrincessDipti said...

liarrrr.. don't believe him. he is a liar. :)))

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos