I burned my skin from overexposure to sun. Grrr. Went to Kisha's birthday party. Pool party. And I tell you, it was scorching hot! Whew. Don't know how I survived. Haha. I am pretty fine now. I mean my heavy headache is somewhat fine now. Just a lil' bit left. So now no more doctor! Hahaha. Slept at 4:30AM last night, and woke up at 6:30AM. I was feeling fine in the morning that's why I joined the pool party. ;) Hehe. I am super sunburned. Aaaah, stupid Dipti. Girl, you have to take care of your skin! It's march now! Waaa. :D I am super tired too. Floated a lot. My eyes are so much watery and somewhat painful. Argh. But I can't sleeep yo!
List of things that I can do to make my time pass:
1. Blog. -- Ahmm, depends. Hehe.
2. Promote my site. -- Naah, I am super lazy to do that. I haven't promoted my site from the last 6 days due to my heavy headache :(
3. Chat. -- Awww. I don't wanna type!!
4. Talk on the phone. -- With??? Hahaha.
5. Watch TV. -- Boring!! :|
6. Surf the net. -- It has become too much boring too now a days.
7. Disturb Ishi? -- No comments on that. :P
8. Photoshop. -- I am super tired right?? Haha.
9. Facebook/Orkut -- Aww, don't want! :(
INSHORT, I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT JUST TO SLEEEP!!! Haha. Sweetdreams to me. I have to get well totally before Monday. As my busy days will be starting on Monday. Phew! Wala ng alibis or excuses by then. Waaa. Cge, bye na. Take care. :)
-------
"Dil kehta hai, chal unse mil.. Uth te hai kadam, ruk jaate hai..."
--diptey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Goood! Perfect! - lavina
better use sunblock, even if you're not off to a pool party... better to take care of our flawless skin everyday... ^_^ good night little princess! sweet dreams!
apply more aloe vera gel..or try some aloe vera massage....it really helps...you will be fine soon...dont worry
Are you willing to translate the last line to me? What language is it? And you are right about taking good care of your skin. You know that the first sun of the year is the most dangerous to be in? Someone told me that a few years ago. When I'm not able to sleep i take the Bible and read some good words or ask God to give me the rest in my head and body that I need to sleep well. A few minutes later.....snoring....:-)
Love and Blessings to you and your house.
you have to use sunblock!! sun burns can be really dengerous!
hope you get better soon!
thanks lavina!
ate kleinne anne - naks naman. flawless skin pa tlaga eh ^_^ hehe.. opo ate =]
bebbling - thanks for the care dear. but i am not much into these stuffs. i prefer the natural one. hehe. but still thanks. will try to use some. thanks :)
fish bowl - the last line means.. ahmm.. actually its an indian language.. line of an indian song.. it means "heart says.. go and meet him.. but whenever i start walking towards him, i just stop".. hehe.. i didn't knew that the first sun of the year is the most dangerous. thanks for the information! :) thanks.. i am again having my headache. aww :| hope to get well soon. hehe.. thanks once again..
catpad - yah dear.. thanks for the care. :)
Sleeping is a good choice, since your awake most of the time :D
-sy
haha. salamat naman. :D
Post a Comment