Sunday, March 7, 2010

It is, indeed, a SUNday!

Another scorching hot day! Phew. As usual, Sunday routine, to go to Church. When I was on my way to Church, it was just sooo hot! I was burning. And moreover, my face was just itching. Due to my sunburn yesterday. Aww. I had to walk in the hot sun. But no problemos. :D Hehe. Got up. Ate my last night's dinner (as when I slept yesterday at 6PM, I directly woke up at 2:30AM. So had no food to eat.). Took a bath. Went to Church. Went to Indian Temple just to meet my Mom & Dad. :D And then, went to Nepo Mall just to buy some extra materials for my Hand-made cards. Wala lang. Hehe. Then I ate again, in Jollibee, alone!! Haha. And when I came home, my mom told me that she is going out. So I told her that I also want to go. 'Coz I had nothing to do in the house! So I went out with my mom. She bought some stuffs for our house. And then we went to City Mall, just to see a nice gift for my nakhreli nani. My grandma! Hahaha. I even met ate Lyz and ate Kai in the mall. :D We even played hide and seek!! Diba ate??? :D Hahaha. Kiddo! And then my sister and brother came also. And we ate at the Gloria Maris. Yummmyyy foods! Had a nice bonding with my mom, bro and my sister. And after coming home, I watched TV for some time and then after that, I just red my Chalisa. And now, currently, I am just watching TV while listening music. And obviously, writing a blog too!

AND OMG! I forgot to greet my blog a "Happy Monthsary" yesterday!! Sorry naman. :D Belated Happy Monthsary dear blog. My first blog post was written last February 6. Hahaha.

And a biggggg Thank You to everyone who supported me in increasing my rank in Alexa. It's 1.9 million now. One more week to go! Thank you so much guys. And ofcourse, a special "thank you" to Ishita. For supporting meeee a lottt. As in a lotttt! Thanks iiiishiii. :)

---------------

I can't stop thinking whatever happened last May 21, 2008. I don't know why. Super awch. Hehe.


--dipti :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nag jollibee kang magisa?
alam mo naman number ko bat di mo ako tinawagan? hahaha :D

-sy

PrincessDipti said...

ahaha.. asa! next time nalang. ice cream. :P ahaha.

mohit said...

dipti u rock :)

PrincessDipti said...

thanks mohit bhaiya :)

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos