Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IT week.

Hmm, so it's the IT week of our college. No classes! Woo. I am going to participate in 3 events. Plants vs. Zombies, Web Design, and Essay competition. I am not at all good in Essay but Kuya Orap and asked me and said why not give it a try? So I agreed. :) I have nothing to do right now here. Just listening to the song "Woh lamhein, woh baatein" sung by Atif Aslam. Awww. The best singer in this whole damn entire world! Hehe. I just love his voice :) Let me share you my most most most favorite song. The most magical and sweet song I've ever heard. Pehli Nazar Mein by Atif Aslam. Hope you'll like it. I have disabled my automatic instrumental music in this blog just so I can post this song here in my blog and you guys can listen whenever you want. :)

Pehli Nazar Mein

Awww. I tried to. But there was no available playlist which do not play automatically. I am sorry :| So just click that link to hear the song. It's beautiful. Believe me. It took me a long time just because I wanted to post that song here. But grr! Hehe. Nevermind. Just listen to that song. ;)

Hmmm, Everything seems to be so dull! Hate it. Can't think of anything to write now. Byers.

----

-prncs dpt.

17 comments:

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

woah im going to try and listen to that song dipti ^^ hehe i wanna hear it as well.

good luck on your I.T week and don't say that your happiness will come to an end because as long as im living in this world. i would do my best to be there and will never let you fall =) because that's what friend are for.

for good times and bad times i'll be on your side forever more .. hehe oh song un! haha. mwah!

karam said...

thts true the song is so bfl and its really close to my heart

PrincessDipti said...

kathy - sure .. parinig ko sau tomm. hehe.. thanks kath. for the support. hehe.. and how did u know that song?? keep shining. keep smiling! hehe. ^_^

karam bhaiya - yeah,super beautiful song :)

codesnop said...

nice ranking dipti :)

PrincessDipti said...

thanks sir :)

Cye said...

hiyee! salamat sa pagdaan sa aking blog, hehehe... so here i am returning the favor!

i want to commend you for such a great blog, very straight-forward, and the layout is superb, it's not like a work of a student, professional IT ang dating... keep it up, li'l sis! ^_^

daan ka ulit sa sapot (blog) ko one time ah...

God bless you always!

at tama ka, don't worry, be happy... so ALWAYS SMILE! ^_^

Scykes said...

Ano?? Plants vs Zombies na contest??lol x)) ,d nga??

tachi said...

nice... kip it up...

-zeus

Gadjo Dilo said...

Hey, Princess, nice choice of music. I'm a lot older than you so I'd have to recommend some rather more old-school music from Pakistan!

w/nye said...

Hi there. You commented on my blog?
Nice song. I'm Chinese but I used to be able to speak and write Hindi and was very into Bollywood movies and the soundtracks but I haven't spoken in awhile. So, I'm a little rusty :D

PrincessDipti said...

kleine anne - thanks for droppin' by my page dear. feel free to visit my page anytym. n thnx for appreciating my blog ^_^

Arjay - hahaha yahhh plants vs. zombies! wish me luck for tomorrow. haha.

zeus - haha salamat. :D

PrincessDipti said...

gadjo dilo - sure. will listen to it. thnx :)

w/nye - i am super addicted to bollywood movies and musics. haha. thnx for commenting btw ;)

khai ganguro said...

everything seems to be so dull?? lighten everything up! be the party! and great blog you have here! will continue to follow it!!

Mag said...

All the best on your IT week!!! Thank you for dropping by as well :)

PrincessDipti said...

khai - thanks a lot for that :)
mag - thanks to you too. =]

Anonymous said...

Plant vs. Zombies !!! woohoooo ..hahaha

-sy
I told you I will :P

PrincessDipti said...

haha. yahhhh PVZ. I lost but! ahaha

thankssss simeeeon! :D

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos