Few weeks back, me and my fellow batchmates were assigned by our Information System teacher to create our own blog. I have mentioned that thing in my previous blog. But that was another story. After that, our teacher explained to us that we need to promote our site in the World Wide Web. So that we could gain our rank in Alexa.com. It is exciting na? Currently, I am at the 4th place in the whole students of that subject. No worries, I still have time until March 15. :)
How to know the rank of your site in Alexa.com? Here are the steps.
1. Go to http://www.alexa.com/
2. Write the complete URL of your site in the "Look Up Sites" box.

3.There you go. Alexa Traffic Rank. The measure of a website's popularity.

I am sure all of the classmates and batchmates who are having the same project knows the procedure in checking your rank. But this is for those who don't know anything about Alexa. Just a simple help to my viewers. :)
The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.
-dipti.







17 comments:
waaah.. bastaaa.. ung rank ko.. bumaba nnman..:((
hala!! bakit???
Tutorial? nice one princess.. I love it.. Now I know wat alexa is.. ajajaja..
thanks for the info about alexis. good luck on your grade.
kevin - as if naman hindi mo alam. haha. anyways, welcome!! :D
suzi - thank you so much dear. n thanks for visiting my site! :)
ahha 1 post has been removed LOL ....
well nice site Alexe I mean.. >:D
nice tutorial blog :P
-sy
P.S. Hope this is decent :D
yeah.. thnx..
Eto gagamitin mo para sa grade mo neh?
Hey cool! you got 4 visits from CA! :D
e2 dn ung gmit ni sir q s pgmonitor ng rank ng website nea...
taas n rn rank nea..
hope u achieve the same... Ü
Cool. I have never tried this search engine. I will check it out. Thanks. Nice post. (AnyDonkey)
arvin - yeah, sa isang subject namen. hehe. yo! it's 10 now. :D haha.
kuya jezron - thnx again kuya. :)
hey anonymous, thanks for visiting. :)
asteeeg! haha!
this is cool!! :) keep it up sis!
caryl--
anonymous & ate caryl - thanks po sa inyo. :D
Post a Comment