What do you do when you start feeling empty? Lonely? When you feel like you can't take anymore whatever's going on around you? What do you do when your heart is breaking into pieces? When you want to change everything but you can't anymore. And you have no other choice but just to repent on the stupid things that you've done! And just be remorseful. What do you do when you are in a happy crowd, yet you still feel alone & lost? You're there with them, but in actual you aren't! When your ownself is starting to eat you up inside? When you have so many people around to help you, yet you still feel blank. When you want to shout so badly but you can't! When your heart is about to explode because of so much pain. What do you do when you're having a really hard time and you can't find any solution to your problem? When the one you love the most in this whole entire world left you? When you want to bring back old times but unfortunately that's not possible? What do you do when you have given all of your love to one person, to that point where you haven't saved even a single drop of love for yourself? What do you do when you can't live without that person who left you? When you want to hate that person, for leaving you after giving your everything, but you can't? You just bloody can't. When you know you can even give up your life just for that person? What do you do when everything gets super complicated that you can't fix anything anymore. But the main question is, what if, what if the reason of what everything's going on in your life is none other than YOU? What do you do?.... Think.
Enough of this. Don't worry, I was just too much damn curious if what do people do when these things happen. My friend is in the same situation, and I feel so bad for her. That's why I posted here, and asked so many silly and dramatic questions. :)
I am having a cup of tea here in my balcony. Want some? (parang writer lang eh, noh?? :D)*Me loving the melodramatic wind...
--princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
woohh.. nosebleed itoooooo!:))*kelangan ko nang dictionary..:))
nyee. so ganun, NOSEBLEED. :)))
all I can say is "WOW"
i've realized most of this already and all I can is just always think on a positive way, so that you wont get down or anything, trust me. I've always had thoughts of myself that i am always the reason behind all of my friends, family's problem but I didn't realize it yet but now I do, I guess the key is to "HOLDING ON TIGHT" and know that god never ever gives problem we can't carry out. Accepting everything is the 1st step to make a plan on that situation.
love the post by the way i give it 5/5 stars!
nice one kat. nice reply. love it. i'll surely pass this message to my friend who is in this kind of situation. :)
thanks kathy :)
hala!c kathy din.. nosebleed tlga..:))
haha. adik ka diana.. :D
just cry it out..
talk to sum1..
cry..
eat..
cry..
slip..
thats how i do it.. haha
yo! ndi yan tungkol saken. :)) i was talking abt one friend of mine that day. hehe..
Post a Comment