Friday, February 19, 2010

Clickety-clickety-click!

The more views, the higher your grade is. It's so amazing and exciting to think how a single click of someone can make your grade higher. Ah, actually, it's not only amazing and exciting. It's super amazing and super exciting!! Ahaha. Our Information System subject is going to be fun, for sure! Writing a blog. Adding gadgets. Choosing a professional template. Building links. Promoting your own site. And so on and so forth. I enjoy everything I do for this blog site of mine. It feels awesome! Yeee. Crazey Diptey. :D Haha. Last night at around 11:30PM I started promoting my site. At first I just posted my link on Facebook and I also sent a group message to my Yahoo Messenger friends. But then I thought this won't work much. So this idea came in my mind to post a link to my friend's wall one by one. Imagine! One by one, and that too I have 386 friends on Facebook. My gosh! So I just did the one fourth last night because my back was so much painful already. When I left last night at 4:45AM, my page views were only 31. And when I checked in the morning at around 10AM, it became 42. Haha. Hmm.. And then I continued posting my visit request a while ago in the afternoon and evening. And now, currently, 11:57PM, 170 people have already visited my site! Yey. More to come, hope so! I am enjoying it. Love it. Haha. :D Wish me luck. Thanks to all those people who visited my profile. Keep visiting guys! Keep clicking my link. Clickety-clickety-click! Haha. Advance nyt nyt. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

so clicking the link makes a difference...cOOl >:D

PrincessDipti said...

yup. it does. haha. :D

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

i totally agree 101% on this! click does always make a difference ..

i assure you that your blog will improve as long as you keep posting very interesting topics, I love reading blogs so put some more more each day! hehe.

PrincessDipti said...

yup kath, i will. i am just busy nowadays dahil sa pagpropromote ng site ko, kaya aun. pero soon i will. most probably later. thanks for commenting! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet you don't know who I am...I'am also the person who commented about clicking (just now) at your facebook account >:D

I agree with Vanilla, you should keep posting intersting topics or ideas here >:))

PrincessDipti said...

you are none other than simon!! ahahaa.. sa ">:D" palang nagets ko na, na ikaw toh. :D

nOtArO kOnjI said...

well said... but clicking alone doesnt do the trick, but what's it all about... or what you least expect it to be.. ung suspense bah... thats what makes it attract others to click the link..

well, regarding to the grade, it's not the click that counts, but its your effort to make them click does... kea u deserve a high grade.. hehe...

keep it up sisz... do ur best... God bless... Ü

~nOtArOkun~

PrincessDipti said...

wellll said kuya! i so agree with you. thanks. i'll take that as a compliment. :) thank u kuya.. :)

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

thanks for agreeing anonymous :) hehe .
lol anyways people have their own way of suggesting and whatever that suggestion may be. theres never right or wrong because you will be the one to decide. nways love u dipti! i admire all of your post

PrincessDipti said...

naks.. thanks kat. <3 u too.. i am more inspired now. hehe. :)

DMCV said...

keep on improving your site Dipti. Also try finding some new counters. Hey you have 280 views already^^, nice work my friend.

PrincessDipti said...

thanks :)

charise garcia said...

gud luck!.. bhu try tha get sum slip girl.. cuz ur alwayz up.. i alwayz see u oL,, haha..

PrincessDipti said...

that's okay bes :) you are always online at the day time of US and me night time of philippines. :D ahaha.

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos