1. I love God.
2. I love Jesus.
3. I love Hanuman!
4. I love listening to music while sleeping, specially when I am so tired.
5. I love to take one last sip of my drink right before leaving a restaurant.
6. When I say "I am on my way", that means to say I am still at my home.
7. I love Pizza.
8. I use my cell phone to see in the dark.
9. I am always hungry.
10. I love Photography.
11. I keep my cellphone beside me when I sleep.
12. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up. Sorry :D
13. I constantly check my phone for no reason.
14. I panic when someone says to me 'I need to talk to you'.
15. I HAVE to see my photo after it's taken.
16. I don't sleep enough because I stay up late for no reason.
17. I am fond of saying "Aur bata!!!"
18. I keep on nodding at my teacher just to look like I am paying attention.
19. I randomly laugh when I remember something funny.
20. I stay online until the person I like goes to sleep.
21. I restart the song when I miss my favorite part.
22. I keep looking at old photos and thinking how much things have changed.
23. I am possessive but it doesn't mean I don't trust you or I don't love you.
24. I seriously hate it when I make plans, get excited.. And they never happen.
25. Before starting any chapter, I count the number of pages. :P
26. The first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone.
27. When I say "Go away and leave me alone!" it means to say "Dont go, I need you.. give me a hug."
28. I have the bestest mom ever!!
29. I re-read our conversations million times because it makes me smile :)
30. I say stuff I really don't mean when I am in a bad mood.
31. I hate it when you miss someone and you can't talk to them :(
32. I press Alt+Tab when someone is watching me on the computer.
33. When I become too happy, something bad happens.
35. I am a fan of Song Hye Kyo.
36. Even though I am so tired, I still want to stay up and talk to you :D
37. When I can't sleep, I play out impossible scenarios in my head.
38. I am super addicted to Atif Aslam's Pehli Nazar Mein :)
39. At night I can't sleep. And in morning I can't wake up.
--These are all my Pages on Facebook. :)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







25 comments:
Number 34 should be number 1 :))
-simon
26 should also be 1..
Both 34 and 26 should be #1
haha >:))
-simon
naman! I am sorry. I'll edit it nalang. hehe. :)
galing ah......
so....
how r u??
angelito hir...
angelito? ung nag-aral date sa AMA?
woow.. dami ahhh... by the way who's hanuman?
Hanuman is our God. :)
Love this:)
btw.. why is there no such page.. I LOVE MY SIS! BADDDD..!! tsk tsk tsk..
thanks a lot for commenting amy :)
as if you have it, ate lavina. haha. :D
Fan pages FOR THE LOSE D:
hehe, katuwa k nmn...
cguro kng sinama q yn s poem n gnwa q nun pra sau, cguro isang buwan q pgiicpan buuin un.. haha..
i see we have lot in common.. in 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,16,18,19,21,22,24,28,29,31,32,36,37... i see me there... hehe.. Ü
by the way..
what's aur bata??
14. I panic when someone says to me 'I need to talk to you'.
- i tried this one yesterday... did it work? haha...
so what's no. 34? Ü
i got sumtin to say bout #21.. ur always online 27/7.. haha lol
arvin - yabang. haha.
kuya jez - so tlagan [ati mga numbers sinabe ha. haha. thnx kuya. aur bata is just like "what else?" hehe. indian language. :) and yeah, it worked. ahaha.
cha - well not really bes. you just come online when i am online also. haha. as daytime in US is night time here :]
Good Morning Princess!
Stopped by to see your site after you left a comment. On reading you list you mention that you love God and Jesus Christ the most. I encourage you to pursue Jesus Christ...study His Word, hid it in your heart so that you might not sin against Him. With everything that you write and post about...evaluate it in the eyes of the Lord. Is it something that good, pure, true, holy, noble and lovely? If it is...if it bring glory and honor to Him...post it.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. - Phil 4:8
My precious friend Rachel has a wonderful blog you may want to check out:
http://rayshopejourney.blogspot.com/
love your blog! awesome!
caryl--
susanwalkergirl - heiyah. that was a very nice post of yours. thanks a lot for that. i will surely check your friend's blog. :) pretty nice comment i must say ..hehe. thnx once again dear. :)
ate caryl - thnx po ate. mwah.
bkt wla ako sa list mo..dpt meron dn " i will never forget my seatmate". hehe
echosera ka. as if meron kang page na ganun. :D haha IMYYYY seatmateee!!! :-*****
hnd na nga lang ako mgcocomment.
bakit anonymous? :D
Post a Comment