
Hi guys. This is my first blog entry here in Blogger.com. I actually never had any intentions to write a blog here in this site. But it's a given assignment by our Information System teacher, Mr. Randy Ventayen. So it's a must to write a blog post here now! Hehe. I don't know what to say. Ahmm, currently, I am listening to the song Before I Let You by Freestyle. Emoting? Naah. Just like that. Let me talk about what I did the whole day. Well nothing, i just slept the whole day. As it is our holiday today. No college. That's why I just thought of taking rest the whole day. As I have been having a headache from the past 10days. I don't know why? Grr. Whew, now the song playing is the song of Daniel Bedingfield, If you're not the one. Awww, so I am really in an EMO MOOD today huh? Haha. Wala lang. 'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away. And i breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. 'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right. And though I can't be with tonight, you know my heart is by your side. Awwww. Such a nice and touchy song! Really. Hay. So what else to say here? I don't know na. One down, two more to go. Yehey! Hehe. Buh-bye for now my dear blog. :)
--08.







6 comments:
I had a blog site long time ago but I forgot my acc and everything so i blew it all away and created a new one. I was actually lazy to get another one but then again since I had ACTUAL friends in RL here I might as well enjoy my new blog since I will have to share it with them ;) yer yer! nywayz keep up on your blog I love it!!
thanks kath. :D yup. i am sure u'll have fun writing blogs here.. it's awesome u know! ;) welcome here. hehe..
want me to leave a comment..
well here it is..
got nuthin to say..
hehe..
tc nyway..
hiii....i really dont know how to leave a comment, its not accepting my profile on the webiste....sorry yaar really want to help but just cant do that...let me know if this way is rite
arey......how ru guys....hope all of ur mast and cool..cya soon...............
charise - haha. thnx parin for commenting :D
priti didi - yeee. righto didi. mwah. love u for that! ;) hum sab mast hai yahaan pe.. hehe..
Post a Comment