Friday, February 26, 2010

OMG, Part Two!!

HAHAHA. What a title. It is my word of the day. OMG! Haha. My gosh, a while ago in the college my mood was just okay okay. But, since afternoon, when I came home, I am feeling super awesomely energetic and happy! Oh wellllll. I have two reasons. First is my secret, it's personal eh. And the second one, ahmm, maybe because of my current rank? Jeez! I didn't expect my rank to be 6,909,122. I just did not expect that at all! I mean, I was just super shocked when Kuya Ervin messaged me and said, "Congratz dip, I just checked your rank. Your in 6 million now." And, OMG! I was like, "Huh?? Are you serious Kuya ???" "Really???" "Ows??" and all those funny, shocked-like questions. Hahaha. I just started being serious about the ranking of my blog just yesterday, and now look! Waaaaa. I am not being boastful. But I am just happy. Hope you guys will give some consideration to me if ever you will feel that I am boasting ha? :) I always knew, that every sacrifice has a fruitful reward. And really, I am saying this by heart, that's so true! God knows how serious I was yesterday promoting my site to others. I did not study at all for my exams just because of this blog thingy. Aaaahhh, I have nothing to say. Just, thanks God! For making me feel that not only others can, but I can do it also. :) And being in this rank is already a big thing already. I am feeling super nice. Thanks talaga God. Love you! :)



Ishiiiita, I miss you so much. I so badly want to share this happiness of mine with you. Love you dear!! :-*


--princessdipti♥♥

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah..wala na akung maisip kaya ito na lang "OH MY GOSH O_O" >:)))

-sy

Ervin said...

nice dip :D gratz, keep up the good work...

PrincessDipti said...

haha. okkk simon. :D

PrincessDipti said...

thanks kuya ervin.. :)

PrincessDipti said...

yeee.. i just checked. my rank has turned to 6,556,567 .. yee. love it! ;)

Unknown said...

Hey lol I've got the same picture! Also the one where he's the only one frowning :D
But yeah good job :P

nOtArO kOnJi said...

hehe... its only natural to feel that way and express it that way...

besides, its the fruit of ur hard work and sacrifice...

and its a thing to be proud of so it not a bad thing if you show it off...

job well done sisz.. Ü

charise garcia said...

how cuz u wer in 6 mil?.. ur smart.. u should be lyk in 5 mil.. haha.. lol.. just kidin.. just keep it up.. cuz sumday u might be at d top.. =))

Anonymous said...

haiii . lol goodjob :)

Anonymous said...

goodjob :)

Anonymous said...

haiii :) i like ur pageeee :P
its cute

Anonymous said...

really cute pageee:) hehehe ! i love it

Anonymous said...

i like ur page

Anonymous said...

haiii dipti :) hw are u

Anonymous said...

weeh!! congrats dipti!:D but wat do u mean by the rank? haha!!! yeah, i know super pinopromote mo site mo so yeah, u deserve it. God Bless:D

PrincessDipti said...

arvin - haha yeah, cute pic noh? anyways thanks :)
kuya jezron - yupyup kuya. thnx . hehe..
cha - thnx for the support :)

PrincessDipti said...

haiii . lol goodjob :), goodjob :), haiii :) i like ur pageeee :P its cute, really cute pageee:) hehehe ! i love it, i like ur page, haiii dipti :) hw are u
---these all comments were given by Jasmin. I think she was having a prob while posting the comments. she must have thought that the comments aren't posting that's why. hehe. nyways thanks jhassie. IMY. :]

PrincessDipti said...

thanks a lot Anonymous. :)

ky said...

cnu c ishita?

mark said...

2 thumbs up. =)

PrincessDipti said...

pinky - basta! haha.
mark - oh salamat pare. ;D

Anonymous said...

Nice page ^^,
-ddcL18 :D

Anonymous said...

awww.................... kakarelate ako... :)

Anonymous said...

great job. keep blogging. :)

PrincessDipti said...

denzel - well thanks bro. hehe.
2nd anonymous - hehe. no comment ako. :D
3rd anonymous - hehe. thanks :)

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos