Monday, February 15, 2010

OMG! :D

OMG! Wooo.. God knows how happy and thankful I am. My gosh! After 17 long days, I am finally laughing, & smiling once again. Almost everybody is saying that I am looking nice and blooming today. I wore a blue top (gift of my dad), and a full pants for the first time in this semester. Haha, I am also having a blue star sticker on my forehead. Hahaha. Me and my friends are also fine now. I was so much feeling nice and happy that I couldn't resist saying HI to everyone I see. Haha. Crazy me! Ah basta, all I know is that I am very very happy today. Kahi khud ki nazar naa lag jaaye. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yiii. . . ang cheeeesssyyy! hahaha

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

wow im glad that this day made you happy! ^^ i hope to see you everyday like that all the time, i wouldn't miss it for the world .. hehehe

give a smile in your heart . . hehe!

PrincessDipti said...

thanks kathy. love ya! :-*

prettybernice@gmail.com said...

i'm happy for you *.*
i also feel the same when i'm in love. are you?
everyday is a happy day!
keep smiling pretty *.*
air kiss!

Anonymous said...

wow naman hahhaha >:))


-simon (pogi)

PrincessDipti said...

ah no ate, i am not inlove. hehe. i was just really happy that day becoz of one big reason. :D ahaha. pero thanks ate. :) mwah :-*

PrincessDipti said...

oo na simon. ahaha. thnx for commenting. :D

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

love ya 2! :)

PrincessDipti said...

:)

PrincessDipti said...

ngaun ko lang nakita reply mo kathy.. :)

charise garcia said...

dont be sad.. alwayz be happy.. cuz u look more pretty when ur happy!.. alwayz smile.. lotzha love!... mwhuaa..

PrincessDipti said...

thanks a lot bes :) imy..

Post a Comment


 Page Views

Leave comments Pictures, Images and Photos