I didn't knew that helping someone would cost me this much. :'( I am so sorry to my Bestfriend. I am really sorry, Ishi. For hurting you once again. :(
uhmm. Jolly at times. Cheerful. Fun to be with. You'll always see me smiling. Courteous. Sensitive. Religious. God-fearing. Gets irritated so easily. Trustworthy friend. Honest. Loyal. Ahmm, basta, full of variety. :D
Namaste! Well, as we all know, a blog is an Online diary on Web site. A frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a Web site, intended for public viewing. But my intention is not for public viewing. Reasonably, just to express my own heightened feelings, emotions, & my sentiments. And I personally feel like I can be myself in writing my stuffs in my posts. It's a diary. It's MY diary. And a diary is a personal record of life's events. So, welcome to my blog my dear readers! I hope you guys won't feel bored in reading my stuffs. You can leave comments in my chatterbox if you wanna say something to me. Thanks for visiting! Ciao! :)
18 comments:
wats wrong with helping sum1??..
sometimes doing the right things isn't enough, having a good intention isn't enough...so choose to put things through prayers first...Trust God :)
-sy
cha - i don't know. :)
simon - that's what I did. I really did that. hay..
cnu to?
ano raw? haha
pinky - u know Ishi very well sis. :)
mark - echosera ka. :D
hmm, helping someone cost you? how would that work? could it be because u helped the wrong person? guesses, just guesses.
not really.. i don't know.. i really don't know..
well that makes a bit more sense...
sometimes things like that are inevitable...
dont wori.. this would go back to normal...
hayz... tagal nting pnagicpan yng phrase n yn ah..
xD
aww! don't worry, everything would fall back into place.
hurting your best friend was not really your intention.. if he's/she's really your friend im sure he'll/she'll forgive you dudette..xD
joel - yeah :)
kuya jez - oo nga kuya eh. :D
vinz - thanks sis..
jellica - yupyup. hope so! hehe. i am sure ishi will :)
. .who's ishi?? cute name..=3
my bestfriend. :D
y...what haapn .....???
i mean may i noe... y u sayn lyk dat....helping someone would cost u this much....!!!!
nothing dear, just aise hi ;) hehe..
Post a Comment